Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class Reflection

Class Reflection
  • 1.        What did you like the best about this class?
  • What I liked about this class was the people I sat next to and the amazing conversations we had. Many of us have a lot in common and have the same experiences. Above all, I made good friends. But, one is leaving off to college and I wish him the best.  I also liked the tech time it gave me an opportunity to research the things I needed and essays that needed to be typed.

  • 2.      What did you dislike about this class?
  • What I disliked about this class was how quite it was. Ever since I was little I cannot stand quiet places along with the redundant posts about research.

  • 3.      What can you recommend to improve the class?
  • I recommend more artistic and creative ways to do research along with more talking from the teacher.

  • 4.      What will you always remember about this class?
  • I will always remember to THE SAYING choose the right and the student success statements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment