Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Me, Myself, and I.


I have no idea. 

 As I write this I have no idea on what to write so here I go. As I am growing up, I don't know how things are going to go for me. I just hope I do the right thing because I want to make my mother proud and I want to bring change to the world. Sometimes, I feel that I am not good at something but I keep my eyes open for things that could be my special talent. All around me, I see people have talent or are good at, at least something. But, than there's me. I just want to be good at something, I want to move on from all the negativity and go some were and have that fresh start with good positive energy in me. Somehow I will manage to find something tat I am good at maybe not now, maybe not later, but in time. I mean sometimes it does get to me that I do not have anything to show off or any talent what so ever but I know that I will find something. I am Martha, and I will reach my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment