Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Opinions of the School of Champions.

       Another year, another grade, and more stress.How is life for a 11th grader at Linda Esperanza Marquez High School? Well I am pretty confident of passing all my classes this year. But, I still have to make up 3 or 2 classes, which I will. Last year, I had trouble in school because I was traumatized from a previous event. But, time for playing around is over and my goals are to maintain a high academic status. LEMHS is not a bad school, beautiful campus, nice teachers, and a safe environment. However, the lunch food is not all that great and some students are very malicious. With all the challenges I will face this year I must preserve and be a diligent student and face the academic adversity's and help others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment