Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Expierence So Far at HPIAM


My Experience So Far at HPIAM
    This is my second year at HPIAM and I am a junior.  It has been a bittersweet experience so far and I hope it gets better. I have met some really great friends and I am in marching band and that has turned out totally great. Al dough some people act foolish here I remain neutral and just do what I have to do. 
   My first day at HPIAM when I was a sophomore, was a bit weird.  I felt as if I wasn’t going to have any friends.  I met this girl Yenifer; she was in my advisory class and had pink hair. I asked her about her hair dye and told me to use a certain type, not those other rip off types. After went I went to P.E I met this junior Maria and she was pretty cool. Maria, Yenifer, and I soon started to talk more and now we hang out in lunch all the time and it’s pretty cool having them as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment