Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Restoring Faith in Humanity

Restoring Faith in Humanity

Our world, filled with violence, war, guns, drugs etc. When were born we have no idea we are born into such an unlawful place. A world, filled with hate and prejudice, racism, having to kill yourself because of you sexual orientation, having a law define you, having your own kind, us humans destroy one another, or having your life destroyed. There are people of hate, but there are also people who are brave, carry justice, and see the true meaning of the world. I myself, want to help and change the world, not only because I want too, but because I myself was lost at a time, and didn’t choose the right path, but now as time has passed I realized my meaning of life, I feel that my life should be filled with helping others  including animals. In this video, what stood out to me was the whole video. First off, it is so horrifying to see someone try or take their life due to our evil human nature, a man risking his life to safe a fellow brother from unlawful death, stood out to me because I myself have felt the need to leave the world. Secondly, the animals in the video, I am an animal lover and it would hurt me to see and let one die and thirdly, the good sportsmanship. Life isn’t about winning or being better, life is about breathing the polluted air and working to make that air  become fresh and clean for the coming generation. Think about it, the world is cruel enough, it takes a person to change the world, but it takes a large community to follow, wouldn’t it be great to leave a legacy here on the plant. You can’t live a good life without being good in life.

-         Martha E. Fuentes-Jasso

No comments:

Post a Comment