Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Progress Report

Progress Report

Which goals have I accomplished? The big goal that I have accomplished is not a material thing. It’s not a school academic achievement. It’s not anything at all in others eyes. But to me, it’s a life goal. The biggest goal I have accomplished so far is pulling through all the negative boundaries that I have come face to face with; I accomplished helping my mom out in this dark period of time. I have accomplished coping with my health. I have accomplished walking without feeling sorry for myself. Sadly, it’s often overlooked. In order for someone to reach their goals, they have to be happy and healthy within themselves and I am ready to accomplish more because all I ever wanted was to accomplish what I set myself to be, no matter how difficult and severe times get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment