Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 
You will become as great as your dominant aspiration(goal)" 
-James Allen 


Student reflection: In life, you are put face to face with many adversities that challenge oneself and transform oneself into who they are. In life, everyone has goals, they could be good, they could be bad but even a baby has ambitions. What James Allen  acknowledges in this quote is  if oneself has a powerful and strong aspiration, when you succeed their strength and perseverance and success will shape your spirit into something much greater. You must pursue your goal in order to achieve your goal and once its reached the feeling of success is inevitable. For example, Myself, No one could ever know how much I was to succeed in life, the feeling of a powerful goal that I want to achieve is overwhelming, but in the end it will all be worth it and I will become greater than my dreams because a quote  I always remember is "If you want to succeed as much you breathe you will succeed"and that is a quote that I always go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment